Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Not much of a night owl anymore, I was ready to go to bed at 9:30!


Jaxton enjoying the rocker his size

He decided he would rather be in the big rocker
I had a great birthday weekend. I turned the big 25 on Monday!!!! We started celebrating
on Friday. Brandon took me to Memphis to eat, shop, and stay the night. He let me sleep in on Saturday until 7:30 (my son is an early bird so this is late for me). We did not do a lot during the day on Saturday. I went to Amber's jewelry party Saturday night. I got some really cute earrings and necklaces. Sunday we met my mom and brother at Cracker Barrel to eat. On my actual birthday, I spent the day in workshops. Luckily they were not too boring. That night we met my Dad at Outback and enjoyed a great supper. So needless to say I went to a lot of eating places for my birthday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enjoy all of the good food like I had hoped because I was sick to my stomach all weekend and ended up having to go to the doctor on Sunday. But I feel a lot better now and I am just hoping the days go by really slow the rest of the week.

3 comments:

amber leann said...

So glad you had a good birthday weekend! Thank you soooo much for coming to my jewelry party! Sorry you were sick and had to go the the doc. Hope all is well now! It better not be what you are suppose to be waiting on me for, ha ha!

Decker Family said...

I promise it is not!! I had a viral infection =( Not a lot of fun.

amber leann said...

Aww poor thing, and yuck no fun at all!