Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first haircut! The rare times my son gets a sucker!

Mommy and her little biker!

Loving on my cousin Raegan

Eating at daycare's Halloween Party!

Jaxton picking out a pumpkin from Uncle J's


Wow how time flies! My little baby boy is 18 months today! It seems like yesterday I was waiting and waiting for his arrival (he was only 11 days late). I was telling Jaxton that his birthday was very special today because his age in months was how many hours I was in labor with him. He has changed so much and has developed a very "I'm the Boss" personality. He is going to be my little daredevil. He would live outside if it was possible. This winter is going to be hard on him having to stay inside. The latest kick he is on is jumping. He thinks it is so funny when he jumps and gets both feet off of the ground. Also he has a shape puzzle that he can put together all by himself. Now when I give him a shape he will put the shape in every one but the one where it goes. He will skip the one it is suppose to go in and look up at me with a smile. He is a mess. I think I am going to be paying for my two brothers and my brother-in-law's raising.

I have done a horrible job of keeping this updated. With my ASU classes and Brandon working so much lately I barely have time to get anything done. After next week, I will be done with ASU until January and I plan on spending a lot of quality time with my son. I have posted some pictures of what has been going on the past few months.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I know you are super busy, but I am so excited about the update! He is super precious and I love seeing new pictures.