Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Workshop



Today I had another workshop to attend. I must admit this one was quite boring. We did receive some valuable information, but I could barely keep my eyes open. Thankfully I had friends there to talk to. Amber was at the workshop and I ran into Mandi at lunch. It is so funny how you go so long without seeing people and then you start running into them periodically. Jaxton and I are glad daddy is home from his business trip (if that is what you call it when it is in Tunica =) )!! Since it was so nice this afternoon we let Jaxton play outside. We weeded the flower beds (which we let go a little to long this time) while Jaxton moved rocks. He loves it outside. He would rather play in the dirt and rocks if we would let him all the time. He is a typical boy.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I am sooooo glad you were there to, or I don't think I could have stood it all day!