Monday, July 21, 2008

I finally created a blog!! It will take me a little while to get use to this. Not much goes on in my life except chasing a wonderful 13 month old boy named Jaxton. Today Brandon left for his business trip to Tunica, MS. I know that sounds like a rough trip huh!! Jaxton already misses his daddy, but he will be home Wednesday night. I spent the good part of the day cleaning desks in my classroom. I am hoping to be done with my room next week so I can enjoy August before school and my ASU classes start.

3 comments:

amber leann said...

I am soooo proud! YAY!!! Love it!

Chandra said...

Go Stephanie! Amber is really good with peer pressure and this blog thing, huh?! Fortunately, she gave me my newest addiction several months ago. I think you will love it too! I love Jaxton's silly face, what a cutie! Looking forward to keeping up!

Christina Staggs said...

Hey Stephanie! I can't wait to show Jarrod that you guys have a blog, too. He thinks I'm crazy! That Jaxton is just too cute! He gets that from you right?? Ha!